Altami Studio program update to 3.5.0 version
We have updated Altami Studio software for analyzing and processing images in real time to version 3.5.0. Listed below are all the changes that have been made.
Differences between 3.4.0 and 3.5.0 versions
The updated software release includes:
- Altami UCMOS/EXCCD cameras update support
For cameras, the settings have been updated and new supported devices of UCMOS/UHCCD/EXCCD series, etc. have been added.
- Canon EOS update support
New supported models have been added — EOS 1300D, EOS M and etc.
- XIMEA camera support
USB of 3.1 xIQ,xID series new supported standard cameras have been added and etc.
- Basler camera support
New supported cameras Basler ACE series with interfaces USB 3.0/Gigabit Ethernet have been added.
- TWAIN support
TWAIN devices built-in support such as Epson/Canon digital scanners, etc. have been added .
The following features have also been added for Altami Studio:
- Full-screen video streaming
- Calibration grid with adjustable display interval
- Device configuration profiles
- Сonfigurable display profiles for statistics and measurement list fields
- DWG import support module (available on request)
Full support for Linux and Mac operating systems
Full support for Linux and Mac operating systems has been added in the updated version of Altami Studio and Altami VideoKit.
List of MacOS supported versions:
1. MacOS El Captain
2. MacOS Sierra
3. MacOS High Sierra
List of Linux supported operating systems (64x – bit versions):
1. Ubuntu 14.04+
2. Linux Mint
3. Cent OS /RHEL
4. Fedora 24+
5. Debian 6
6. Mandriva and etc.
To work in the program for most installation packages, it is enough to have 3.3+ version and GLIBC 2.19+.
If you have any questions about program installation and use on Linux/Mac, please contact us by email email@example.com.
Device Compatibility Chart with Altami Software
Download links to software update
* Important! To update the program, you do not need to re-acquire a license. If you have any problems when activating the program on the new version, please contact support.
Altami Studio 3.5.0
Altami VideoKit 3.5.0